Tuesday, August 29, 2017

How to monetize your blog?




I am thankful and grateful for this year as the universe gave me more than I expected. For this year also, the Philippine Blogging Summit is on it's 13th year and again, I am one of the speakers on September 2, 2017 at Malcolm Theater, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines. My topic for this year will be " Monitizing Your Blog." This actually made me realize how time flies.

When I first graced at 7th Philippine Blogging Summit 6 years ago, my talk was about " Advocacy in Blogging." I discussed on how I am using my blogs to promote my advocacy which during that time was all about Reproductive Health and Environment. Time flies, from that moment, everything changes. I met influencers and eventually became my friends and mentors until now.

When you are blogging for advocacy, you don't expect monetary compensation. I spent more. For those years, I established connections, met leaders, studied the landscape of social media and digital marketing in the Philippines and now, earning 7 digits yearly because of blogging. I realized that success does not happen overnight, you need the following to succeed in blogosphere;

1. Credibility
2. Association
3. Consistency
4. Expertise
5. Determination

Will explain more the strategies on my talk from 2PM-3:30PM on Septemeber 2, 2017. See Yeah all. Please register.

No comments:

Post a Comment