Tuesday, August 29, 2017

What Matters Most

We all are looking for success, wealth, accolades and attention but always at the end, there is only one thing that we need to focus on even since from the start of time. Family. We strive hard to earn for a living. In our productive years, say from 21 years old to 55 years of age, that's 3 decades  of proving our worth and grabbing all opportunities life sent to us.

When you received already that momentous success in life, even the idols of this generation talked about the only most important people in their lives and activity. Spending time with family.

Steve Jobs: “I wanted my kids to know me,” Mr Isaacson recalled Mr Jobs saying, in a posthumous tribute the biographer wrote for Time magazine. “I wasn’t always there for them, and I wanted them to know why and to understand what I did.”

Alibaba Founder- Jack Ma (Photo: Linkedin)

Jack Ma:  "I regret that I work so hard and spend so little time with my family. If I have another life, I would never do things like this. And my wife said: “You do not belong to me. You belong to Alibaba.” But, in all, Life is so short. It’s all about experience. People seek different views. Some people think you’re rich, you’re successful. But you’re not! Some people say this guy does not have money and he’s a terrible guy. Maybe not! So everybody choose his or her own life. We have a lot of problems that people never thought of. Because running a company for 34,000 young people, operating a company for more than 500 million people. If 1% of the 500 million people are bad guys, you got 5 million bad guys. So it’s a headache. But it’s too late to regret. Forget about regret. Think about I have another 10-20 years to go. So enjoy the show, enjoy the ride. You’re the same."

Barrack Obama: " When Malia and Sasha were younger, work kept me away from home more than it should have, at times, the burden of raising our two daughters has fallen too heeavily on Michelle. during the campaign, not a day went by that I did.nt wish I could spend more time with the family I love more than anything else in the world."

When you are with your sick family members, you will realized more how important these people are with you. You wish to spend more time with your family members more than spending time at work. You realized how good they were when you were still growing up, they took care of you and loving you unconditionally with all their might. It's not too late yet, you are reading this article, try to spend time more with your family. No wealth in this world can replace family.

No comments:

Post a Comment